5260 Highway 150 West
New Waverly, Texas  77358

Home | Why Buy | Q & A 's | Resort Facilities | Resort Locator | Testimonials | Photos | Contact Us
Membership Services


Online Statement

Address Change

Pay Dues


Request New Card

Special Promotions





What are affiliations and which ones does Timber Lodge have license agreements with?

Timber Lodge is affiliated with some of the largest networks of private membership camping. Timber Lodge has license agreements with Resort Parks International (RPI), Coast to Coast Resort (C2C), Adventure Outdoor Resorts (AOR), and Passport America (PA).  These affiliations provides a reciprocal service which expands the recreation and vacation opportunities derived from membership in a Home Resort.  The affiliations also provides a number of other services and benefits for resort members.

Resort Parks International (RPI)
Coast to Coast Resorts (C2C)
Adventure Outdoor Resorts (AOR)
Passport America (PA)

Who may join the affiliations?

The general public cannot join these private member only affiliations. Only members of a resort which have obtained license agreements with the affiliations may  join. These resorts pay substantial affiliation fees and meet stringent requirements for the this service.

What does it cost to join the affiliations?

The initial membership fee is determined by your member's Home Resort. 

How long will it take to receive my membership cards?

Your permanent membership card should reach within 60 days from the time your application is received. Your Home Resort will issue you a temporary membership card good for 60 days from when you joined.

May I begin using the affiliation service immediately?

Certainly. You may begin using the affiliated resorts as soon as you receive your membership card. A temporary membership card provided by your Home Resort will give you immediate access.

What do I need to be admitted to an affiliated resort?

An Membership Card from the affiliation, a Home Resort I.D. and a drivers license.  

If I decide not to renew my membership with the affiliation, but later change my mind, can I renew it at a later date?

Yes, however, there is a $100.00 reinstatement fee.

How many membership cards do I receive with my membership?

One.  Additional or replacement cards can be issued for a $5.00 processing fee.

How do I know which resorts participate in the affiliate program?

First, check your Resort Directory. You may also check with your Home Resort or give the affiliation a call.

Do all affiliated resorts have RV sites?

All the RV resorts do.

May I bring a guest to the affiliate resorts?

Yes, but the number of persons per site reservation is limited to one family unit plus two additional persons and no more than four 4 adults.

If I have a question regarding the affiliation, what should I do first?

First, consult your directory. If your not able to find the answer contact the affiliation member services.

Membership Identification

All members are required to present a Home Resort membership card and their affiliation membership card upon check-in. Members without proper identification will not be accepted be the Hosting Resort. Please be sure you have these two items prior to your visit. Additional and/or replacement  membership cards may be ordered through I Member Services Office for $5.00. In the event that your card has been lost or stolen and you are on the road, the affiliation can verify your  membership with the park you are scheduled to visit.


Affiliated Resort

A resort that had been approved for affiliation  and agrees to provide reciprocal privileges to RPI members

Home Resort

The affiliated resort at which you are a member / owner.

Host Resort

The affiliated resort which will be accommodating your reservation.


An affiliated resort member/owner in good standing with his Home Resort and RPI (i.e. current on all appropriate fees).

RV Resort

These resorts have RV sites and facilities for RV'ers.

RV Sites

Facilities to accommodate various types of recreational vehicles. For example: Motorhomes, campers, travel trailers, pop-ups and fifth wheels. See Resort Directory page for availability and site utilities.


Reservations are required and must be made using a toll free telephone number or online. Each resort developer that obtains a license to participate in the network is required to set aside a percentage of their total campsite's for visiting members. These are sites that the developer can not sell memberships to. Over the years a complicated formula has been established so the availability opportunity at each resort is optimum for visiting members.

Reservation Procedure

Consult your Directory for your desired resort location.

Note available times, special reservation requirements and restrictions.

Choose your arrival and departure dates for each resort.

Know the number of adults and children in your party.

Have your ID number ready.

Reservation Policies

Resorts requiring reservations may differ at each resort usually ranging between 4-60 days in advance of selected arrival dates. See individual directory page for requirements.

Pets are permitted in most resorts. Check your directory for any applicable restrictions.

Extended visits, if permitted by the Host Resort are subject to space availability.

Requests for reservations will be accepted only from members in good standing with their Home Resort.

Resort location maps on each resort page in the Directory are provided as a general guide and to highlight points of interest